Saturday, August 8, 2020

Overcome From Your Failure Speech By:Jack Ma

 I did I have a rich father guy tried of

Jack Ma

three times for University all filled I

apply for however for ten times all

filled they'd only want to see me for

the last time I went to the Teachers

College which was considered the third

or four class in my city to apply for jobs

for 30 times

got rejected it was so difficult at that

the time I was so frustrated because I

taught in the university my pay was ten

dollars a month because I could not find

a good job in 1994 disgust said I'm

going to do something called internet

and 23 of them against it.

I said this is

the stupid idea we have never heard about

internet and you know nothing about

computer and I never thought I was smart

nobody believed that I could be

successful because everybody said well

this guy think differently thinker crazy

you know they think about something

never work I try to borrow

three thousand US daughters from the

banks took me three months but I still

cannot get it

we talked to over 30 or 40 venture

capitalists everybody's in though forget

it

a lot of people said Alibaba is a

terrible model as I said I believe it. I

think this thing could be big if we keep

on working I never thought you will be

bad big like today but I believe that

something something is waiting for me

there and I have to work hard to prove

myself that was the tough experience so

we gather 50 falda us daughters from 18

fighters we're started for the first

three years we do not have the even one

dollar revenue from our business what's

not easy

you don't make any money you've got

extraordinary claims and yet you make

nothing that's internet yes but what's

the point

are you a millionaire now no do you want

to be well I hope but why it keeps a

going ahead going forward because I

received lots of emails of thanks from

the customer they say this is such 

a great thing we cannot obtain you but

this thing helped us if you keep on

helping us one day you will be

successful and I believe this little by

later we build up our business little by

little we'll build-up our ecosystem of

the infrastructure and now after 16

years we have an Alibaba The group we have a

team or group, we have a tarball group

well Felipe and people said you are so

smart how could you make a company like

that

[Music]

Bill Gates Warren Buffet the Jack Welch

Larry Page Mark Zuckerberg the

difference between those people and

other people are always optimistic

for the future they never complain they

always tried to solve the problems of

the others when you're optimistic it's

always opportunity people same here

today Jeff where is the opportunity I

don't have a job I don't have this I

don't have a debt the best assets you

have is that you are young don't

complain

let the other people complain the

opportunity always lies where people

complain think about how you can make

things different and then when you think

about this study do it. I saw a lot of

people young people have fantastic ideas

every evening but in the morning they go

to the office same again if you really

want to be interpreting you have to do

the things before the other people do

you have to wake up before the other

people wake up you have to be braver

then the others when I was young I went

to Hangzhou Westlake there's a hotel

many foreign visitors visit there and I

went there every morning five o'clock to

practice my English the foreign visitors

come I'd practice my English I don't

know why at that time but I found

everything

the foreign visitors told me are so

different from the things my parents

told me my teacher told me and the

newspaper read so since then I think

everything used my own brain use your

own brain to think to everybody to any

person tomorrow is a new make the move

make the action whether investors

believe it is or not whether your

friends believe it or not what their

parents believe it or not that's not

important you believe it your team

believe it and work day and night on

this makes enough mistakes you fall you

stand up if you really want to work with

yourself think about the others because

only when the other people successful

when the other people are happy you'll

be successful you will be happy don't

worry about the money money follows the

people people should follow the dreams

if you have a dream just a go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know

Featured post

"Stay Hydrated and Stylish: Discover the Ultimate Owala Water Bottle Collection"

Introduction • Briefly introduce the importance of staying hydrated and the rising trend of using stylish water bottles. • Hook: Highlig...